When: Tuesday, 12 July, 2016
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Women’s Resource Centre, United House, North Road LONDON N7 9DP
Who is it for?
Do you want to learn how to get your organisation and issues known to commissioners?
Do you want to learn how to develop stronger relations with funders and commissioners?
Do you want to improve your networking skills and ability to “sell” your organisation?
What’s it about?
In these increasingly challenging times developing good relationships with funders and commissioners can be crucial to women’s organisations’ success at securing funding. This course will look at practical ways to make contact with funders and commissioners, influence commissioners’ priorities and strategies and present the case for your work effectively.
What will I take away?
- Ideas for how to start building relationships with funders and commissioners
- Tips on presenting a strong case for your organisation’s work
- Knowledge of how to get your issues on the commissioning agenda
Click here to register.
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
- If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day,
- If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full day.
Please note that we can only allow one participant per organisation for this training session. Thank you for your understanding.