Training: Child Sexual Exploitation and Modern Day Slavery (CPD Course)
Time: No time set
Gain in-depth knowledge about the impact of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and Modern Day Slavery (MDS) and how to support young people through and after experiences of sexual exploitation and slavery.
Who’s it for?
- Domestic Abuse Prevention Advocates (DAPA’s)
- Independent Domestic Abuse Advisors (IDVA’s)
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVA’s)
- Community Workers/ Outreach Workers
- Housing Officers
- Social Workers
- Legal Professionals
- School Teachers
- Health Visitors and GP’s
- Therapists and Counsellors
- And other Professionals who work with survivors of abuse.