Training: Introduction to Finance Planning
What is it about?
This training uses practical exercises to focus on your organisation and the financial documents you need. The course will give you the knowledge and tools to understand and develop the following financial information:
- Balance sheet
- Cashflow forecasting
- Profit and loss accounts
- Full cost recovery budget
- Break even point
This training gives you the skills to create the documents needed in the financial sections of a business plan, calculate your breakeven point and ensure full cost recovery.
What will I take away?
- Knowledge and skills to develop financial documents
- Templates to prepare financial plans
- Training workbook with information and guidance on finance
- Tools and resources to help you develop financial documents