Training: LGBT Domestic Abuse: Awareness and Practice (CPD)
Time: No time set
This new and informative training course is focused on how best to support LGBT-identified people who are experiencing domestic abuse, helping members to expand their service support to include the LGBT community.
Who’s it for?
- Domestic Abuse Prevention Advocates (DAPA’s)
- Independent Domestic Abuse Advisors (IDVA’s)
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVA’s)
- Community Workers/ Outreach Workers
- Youth Workers
- Housing Officers
- Social Workers
- Therapists and Counsellors