When: Thursday, June 23, 2016
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Women’s Resource Centre, United House, North Road, London N7 9DP
How to address inequalities by getting the value of your work recognised
At a time of diminishing resources and growing inequality for women, WRC can offer a practical, informal and interactive course to give you the techniques you need to aid recognition of the value of your work, and help you change attitudes to improve women’s equality. Techniques include how to influence decision makers at all levels of government, and how to get your message across.
You will learn:
- how to influence decision makers;
- how to plan and deliver campaigns;
- how to use Twitter for action using WRC’s Fair Deal for Women campaign as a case study example;
- how to build useful alliances and communicate with different audiences;
- how to use tools such as Equalities legislation and judicial reviews to bring about change;
- how to show the value of your work to funders.
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
- If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day,
- If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full day.
Please note that we can only allow one participant per organisation for this training session. Thank you for your understanding.
Click here to register for the training.